Finally API v2, without advanced features, is now boosted even more
Because of many requests for toolbar implementation, we open-sourced the toolbar. The toolbar is free and allows you to simplify the use of Web Whiteboard.It makes easy for you to:
- Focus on white labeling
- Customize the look matching your brand
IMPORTANT:  Keep in mind that you can play around with these files to create the best experience for your users. Check comments in sample_toolbar.js to get it all working together. You will see that there are TODO items telling you what you need to change with your own data.
Three toolbar's parts you need to get to make it work:
- HTML consists of elementary elements connected to the CSS in toolbar.css
- CSS elements that create the look you want to see from awwapp.com
- JS file that controls toolbar button clicks and connects them to the AWW API V2 functions
- Color wheel image file for custom color picker
- HTML for image placement
- CSS for image placement
Toolbar implementation - example
Here is an example of the whiteboard with the implemented toolbar, where we only used the code mentioned before.To be readable, we’ve added a timer that clears the board on each full hour.
The board will clear in